Title: Site Developer
Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm
Who we are
We are one of the largest independent branded E-commerce platforms in the UK.
We already have a very successful E-commerce platform which we need help maintaining and driving forward. We are also looking to develop new sites and diversify our offering.
This would be an opportunity to start at the very beginning of this process and shape what the sites and business become.
This is the perfect role for someone who wants to jump into a project and really take ownership of it.
- Up to date knowledge of current web technologies and trends
- Working knowledge of SQL, specifically PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Proficiency in PHP, HTML & CSS
- Excellent creative/design skills
- Knowledge of SQL optimisation
- Ability to apply website development best practices
- E-commerce experience
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving
- Ability to translate business requirements into website requirements
- Clear understanding of business processes and requirements
- Ability to work with 3rd party web developers and manage their work
- An understanding of how search engines and websites work
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV. We have no set closed date on this currently as we are committed to finding the right person, however, we would advise not waiting too long to get your application in.