“Remember, remember the 5th of November”. What are your plans to celebrate this historical date? This year Bonfire Night will be on a Monday evening with many celebrating the weekend before. If you are not prepared to go out for the bonfire and firework event, we have got you covered. We are giving away these beautiful tea light holders from the prestigious brand, Villeroy and Boch.
Villeroy and Boch tea light holders
Modern design, premium quality and a love of life, this is how we describe Villeroy and Boch. The crystal glass tea light holders will create a beautiful light effect on your furnishings, dancing around your interior and offsetting the winter blues.
Alternatively, you can even serve dessert in these beautiful crystal pots. They can also be a great tableware. Make your home nice and cosy with home accessories from Villeroy and Boch.
How to receive a free pair of Villeroy and Boch tea light holders?
Spend over £1,000 at www.ukbathrooms.com, you will receive a pair of complimentary V&B tea light holders.
The tea light holders will not display in your shopping basket, but don’t worry we will dispatch them with your order. On occasion, the tea light holders might arrive in a separate parcel to make sure it arrives securely and with better protection.
Terms and conditions
- You must spend over £1,000. And the order must be placed online through our website www.ukbathrooms.com
- The offer is NOT valid on quotations and trade accounts.
- The promotion period is from 2nd November 2018 to 5th November 2018 at midnight. The offer is limited, once stock is depleted the offer will end.
- The promotion is limited to one pair per order.
- Villeroy & Boch coloured Delight tea light holder is available in 7 colours, the colour to go with an order will be automatically selected by us.
- Multiple orders can be placed by one customer to qualify for more than one set, depending on stock.
- UK Bathrooms reserves the right to change or end the offer early at our discretion.
- Tea light holders must be returned with any returned or cancelled goods.
- Your tea light holders will often be sent by a specialist fragile courier in a smaller parcel to ensure they get to you safely. Replacements will not be issued in the event of damage.